Work so far

Posted on 11:38 PM by
 Last week I had intended to put up some pictures of the whole set so far, alas I slacked. This week however I have some pictures!

The garage with one door open

Another shot of the first L-shaped building

View of the garage

Need to work out a color for the garage door

Flash used to show the inside of the garage, kinda boring at the minute

Garage from the back

L Building from the back

Al-Djabel sees his target

The whole show so far
Pretty happy with how things have been going so far. I've done a little more work and trimmed the edges and tidied up the parts of the garage that were still bare wood. Doing these has reminded me that my Haqqislam minis still need a lot of work! Al-Djabel still has patches of white on him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment